Did you know the Mangosteen tree can grow to up to 82 feet? Luckily, we are expert tree climbers here at Snapple, especially when we figured out the subtle and rare flavor of Mangosteen would blend perfectly with luscious fresh peach taste. Now for the climbing down part...
nutrition facts for 16fl oz :
Calories 180 Total Fat 0 g 0%dv Sodium 25 mg 1%dv Total Carbohydrates 41 g 14%dv Sugar 40 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 15%dv
FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, PEAR AND CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATES, CITRIC ACID, PEACH JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, ACEROLA FRUIT EXTRACT, ACACIA GUM